| Forest Lawn Cemetery, Buffalo, New York
Two families of Tristram descendancy are buried in this cemetery.
Hampton Dodge and Mary Morrell, his wife, are buried here: (Tristram, William, Tristram, Joseph, Joseph)
Also buried here are Alvin Dodge, his wife, Ruth M. Bosworth , and some of his children and grandchildren. (Tristram, John, David Britain, Jonathan Elihu, Jonathan Elihu Jr.)
For a pdf copy of the Cemetery Record for this cemetery, click here.
Photography by Susan Hawkins
1. Overview of Stone for Alvan Dodge family.|
2. Alvin Leonard Dodge, 21 Mar 1808 - 8 Sep 1881, son of Alvin Dodge and Mary Blount
3. Mary L. Dodge, 1 Jan 1843 - 21 Jan 1900, dau. of Alvin Leonard Dodge and Ruth Hoyt Bosworth
4. Brothers: George Dodge, 1 Dec 1830 - 5 Apr 1865, eldest son of Alvin Leonard Dodge and Ruth Hoyt Bosworth and Frank Dodge 1 Jul 1853 - 28 Sep 1853, son of Alvin Leonard Dodge and Ruth Hoyt Bosworth
1. Hiram Dodge, son of Alvin Leonard Dodge and Ruth Hoyt Bosworth, b. 20 Dec 1839 and d. 1923 and wife, Louise S., 1852 - 1918|
2. Lillian W. Dodge, died March 7, 1903
3. Wayne John Dodge, 21 Aug 1849 - 1934
4. Leonard Dodge, 18 May 1844 - ABT 1911; His first wife, Emilie p. Dodge, 1854 - 1912. Leonard was the son of Jonathan Wayne Dodge and Charlotte Hull, and a son of Alvan Dodge and Mary Blount
1. Dodge-Cheeseman Monument. Hampton Dodge's father, Joseph Dodge, married Catherine Cheeseman.|
2. Hampton Dodge, born North Hempstead, March 16, 1817 - died April 13, 1901, aged 84 years
3 . Mother: Mary E M Dodge, wife of Hampton Dodge, died July 11, 1870, aged 48 years
4. Florence Louise Dodge Frear, b. July 19, 1863 - died January 19, 1938; "You Are Precious in My Sight". Florence was a daughter of Hampton and Mary.
5. Irene Louise Frear b. July 22, 1890, d. Dec. 15, 1968. Irene was the daughter of Florence (above) and Hiram Peasley Frear.
1. Charles Hurd Seymour and (Sarah) Emma Dodge Seymore. (Sarah) Emma Dodge was a daughter of Hampton and Mary Dodge
2. Richard Dodge Seymour, Sr. and his wife, Hazel Irene Grant.. Richard was a son of Charles Hurd Seymour and (Sarah) Emma Dodge.
3. Rev. Cornelius Lansing Seymour was a son of Charles Hurd Seymour and (Sarah) Emma Dodge. He married Mary Louise Sanders. These are their stones.
4. Richard Dodge Seymour, Jr., 1916 - 1964. Richard was a son of Richard Dodge Seymour, Sr. and his wife, Hazel Irene Grant.